GamingForumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamingForumz

A Forum on Gaming and General discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GamingForumz
GamingForumz

READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING! Empty
PostSubject: READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!   READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:37 am

This will explain the rules and guidelines users will have to follow. If you do this, no action will be taken against you.

1) Only 1 Account per IP Address.

The most important one In my opinion. Please, only make 1 account per IP Address. This is easy found out if users are making multiple accounts, so I advise you not to do it. If you have been banned, please speak to one of us.
Faliure:
Warning(You will be PM'ed by Myself or an Admin).
Do it again, both accounts will be banned. This will go on for as long as possible.

2) No Abuse, Racism, Inappropriate material, Hacking, Swearing at another user. Here at GamingForumz, these offences are delt with very seriously. We do not tolerate any of this here, and anyone who breaks this WILL be banned immediatley. This COULD be a perminant ban depending on how serious the offense is. On the other hand, If you find you are the victim of these, PM Myself or an Admin ASAP.

3) DO NOT ASK TO BE A MEMBER OF STAFF.

This is yet another important one. People on other forums generally ask to be a Moderator or Admin. May I remind everyone, you can't ask to be an Admin or Moderator. These are decided in the Private Section(Only Accessible to Admins, Owner, Co-Owner, V.I.P & Veterans) by Admins, Myself and the Co-Owner. A Thread will then be made so members can vote on who they would like to be the next Admin.

4) FOR All Members Of Staff.

Rule number 1 & 2 of course apply to you too. If you break these, then your Rank will be taken away. I want to make the slogan in the Logo stick.

Thank-You. Any problems please PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingforumz.board-directory.net

READ HERE FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!
Page 1 of 1